Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jeffy!!

So I just got some of the pages for Jeffy the Terminally Ill Cupcake from Gonzo Systems, and it turning out better than I imagined it would. After putting our heads together we decided to put a couple of verses with some of the preliminary art work up on the blog.



Jeffy played baseball
at his neighborhood park.
Until one day a wild pitch
drew him in the dark.





His spirits were bright
as he sat on a bed.
The hospital nurses
had mended his head.










The doctor then entered
looking solemn and gray.
"Your armpits are swollen.
It's cancer, I say!"





There you go, I don't know about you; but the shit has been thoroughly knocked out of my ass. I'll be posting more awesomeness as it comes along.

CEO of Pictures
Chris

2 comments:

  1. Why are hovering bananas always the harbingers of doom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because they're an abomination against God and all His creatures.

    Hope that answers your question.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete