Thursday, November 12, 2009

Adventures in Paying Rent

My crack team of testers are feverishly pawing over every page, squeezing out my minefield of spelling and grammatical errors. The crayons are being molded by small children in China as we speak, just waiting to be flown to my front door. The presses are hot and eagerly awaiting my comic deposit. Why would I be telling you all of this?

Oh I'll feed you baby birds.

Because feast your eyes on this sample page of Adventures in Paying Rent!
Print it out.
Color it in.
Rock your fucking socks off.
Your welcome.

CEO of Pictures
Chris

6 comments:

  1. I should bring this to my friend's kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, now I can scar children from afar. This is panning out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome Chris! Who did you decide to go with for printing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap! I was going to call my next book, "Adventures in Failing Buddhism". I might need to rethink the title now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Dan I'm going with Bookmobile, turns out they print up a few other coloring books so the knew exactly what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete